Follow these simple stages to getting inspected.
- Download and review your accommodation against the QIC Minimum Quality Standards for Self Catering (from here), Touring & Camping (from here) or Serviced Accommodation (from here)
- Download the Application Form, Legal Obligations Disclaimer and the Terms & Conditions combined document (from here)
- Read, complete and sign the disclaimer
- complete and sign the Application Form.
- Send us the completed Application Form, Legal Obligations Disclaimer and the Terms & Conditions plus the non-refundable cheque.
- A QIC Inspector will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient date and time for your inspection or optionally a pre-inspection visit (at a charge of £50) can be arranged to give advice and guidance ahead of the formal inspection.
- Download the Inspection Criteria document for Self Catering (from here) or Serviced Accommodation (from here) and plan for your inspection
- Inspection of your accommodation
- Inspection of your legal documentation
- Inspection of your website
- Your inspector will document the finding from the inspection
- You will be informed of the outcome of the inspection and any observations
You will be awarded a QIC Certificate and are entitled to the associated benefits.
You will be given your window badge and optional plaque.
You will be given a date by which you will need to correct any non-conformances.
A re-inspection fee of £30 will be payable.